Monday, May 08, 2006

Some Things to Celebrate

We have some things to celebrate here at the Fletcher house:
  1. Holden is rolling over! He does it about once or twice a day, but still has to work at it each time. I've tried numerous times to capture it on film but every time I get the camera, it seems his rolling over session has ended.
  2. Holden slept in his crib in his own room all night last night with only two night wakings at 1:15 and 4:00. This is a huge improvement from EIGHT night wakings....I hope it lasts. He went down easily at 7:00 pm and woke up for the day at 7:20 am. I know every night can be different but I'm praying that we've turned a corner! THE NEXT DAY UPDATE: Holden slept in his crib all night again, but woke up SIX times. He went to bed at 6:55 and woke up at 7:25, 11:10, 1:25, 2:55, 4:55, and 6:55. I was awake with him anywhere from 20 to 45 minutes each time. Holden logged a total of 9.5 hours of sleep, while I only got a measly 6.5 hours.
  3. Holden took a pacifier last night! Yes, you heard it right.....he took a pacifier before going to bed and even slept with it in for about an hour sucking away all the while. I wanted to take a picture because I was so thrilled, but I was afraid I'd wake him. I hope this will continue as well. THE NEXT DAY UPDATE: It was a fluke! He wanted absolutely nothing to do with the pacifier last night! It actually made him more upset when I tried to offer it to him.
  4. This is Trey's last week up in Newport! The boat just needs some minor things fixed and then they'll be bringing down to San Diego this week. THE NEXT DAY UPDATE: Trey said there is a good possibility that they'll be bringing the boat down on Wednesday! Yay!

3 Comments:

Blogger Anna Davis said...

Soooooooooooo excited for the entire Fletcher family. I am keeping fingers, toes, and eyes crossed in hopes that you continue to get some good nights of rest! You are doing a GREAT job, and deserve a bit of sleep.

9:35 PM  
Blogger Anna Davis said...

Next day update reply: DARN IT! I hold out hope that Holden is getting ready to hit the magical 3 month schedule!

10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home