Thursday, October 26, 2006

Eating is So Much Fun

The faces Holden makes while eating are priceless. Trey and I laugh so hard we cry (well, I cry from laughing so hard - I don't think Trey does).

Holden's also learning to self-feed with finger food. Below he's trying to eat Veggie Puffs. In the first picture, he got the puff in his hand, but can't you tell he's thinking, "Now how do I get this in my mouth?" I'm not sure if in the second picture the puff made it in. He gets about 1 puff in his mouth for every 6-8 I put out. The rest land in his high chair or on the floor where Houston "vacuums" them up. I do have to admit though, he's getting better. Today when I picked him up from school, they asked if I could bring in finger foods for him. I guess he tries to steal everyone's snack - Aiden's puffs and Natalie's green bean bites. The workers said they feel bad for him because he has to sit and watch, but he really wants to eat with his older friends. I'll send some in tomorrow.


We all know that Houston is one smart cookie. He's learned that Holden is learning to feed himself, so now he just hangs out by his high chair during meals. Well today, Holden discovered how to feed Houston. I'm not sure if he'll ever get another puff into his mouth. He squealed with joy as Houston licked the sticky puffs off of his hand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home