Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I Forgot I Took These

Once every couple of weeks, I end my teaching day by sharing pictures of Holden with my students. I beam with joy, and the kids get a real kick out of seeing Holden's latest antics. Today I was going through my iphoto to see what I had to share, and I started cracking up. I totally forgot that I took these pictures. Holden just woke up from his morning nap, and I guess I just wanted to capture his cuteness. (You may have realized I do this a lot!) Our latest routine is that I ask him to "help mommy" get him dressed. I help him take his arms out of his pajamas, and then let him take off the rest. I think he totally gets it - he's becoming a great little undresser. He's eager to get right to work ripping the pant portion off, and seems genuinely proud of himself when he accomplishes the task. I usually put his shirt on while he's still in his crib because the least amount of time he has to spend on the changing table, the better (for me)! I think I was putting away some of his laundry too, so he stayed in his crib and played a little longer than usual. He was being so funny that I had to grab the camera. Time flies quickly when raising a baby, and for that reason I cherish these pictures that capture these little moments. Everyday moments.
Such a big boy!

Expressing his joy by shaking the crib rail, woo-hoo!

This is definitely worth enlarging. This face is priceless and is so Holden!

Ok Mom, I'm ready to get out...enough already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home