Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Heading to Visalia

We were able to FLY to Visalia; I guess it's one of the perks of having a pilot for a husband! It cut our travel time in half. The drive from San Diego to Visalia takes between 4 and 5 hours. Our flight was only 2 hours. Houston was in a trance-like state the whole time. I guess the altitude effected him. Holden loved the flight, and played the whole time. He loved the turbulence over the mountains the best. At one point, he looked over at me and said, "WEEEEEE!" My parents were able to drive into the airport; they picked us up right at the airplane. I have to say it was super convenient, and much easier than a 5 hour drive with a toddler.
All loaded in, and ready for take-off!

Daddy is such a great pilot; we're really blessed!

Can you see Houston's sleepy eyes? He actually seemed more comfortable flying than he does in the car.

We flew right over and got an overhead view of Palmdale, CA where I grew up. We lived in that small patch of green in that big brown city.

"WEEEEE!"

Trey and my sister, Jill, took my dad to Best Buy to get a wireless router when we got here, so that we all can use our computers while we're here. I'll be able to update our trip as it happens. I promised lots of updates this summer, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home