Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Stuff In Between

A lot happened this summer that I just didn't blog because we were moving and didn't have Internet service. Here was the stuff in between 17 and 18 months - July and August.

MOVING
Holden was in heaven when we rolled up the doors and started moving stuff into the PODS. For a while they were his own personal little playrooms. He saw toys he hadn't seen in a while and even got to ride on daddy's makeshift dolly, his very 80's skateboard.

THE BEACH HOUSE
Once we were moved out, we went to the beach house for a week. Trey had to work a lot but Holden and I had a great time lounging on Del Mar beach. He had his friends over for some good playtime too. I love the picture of Holden and Carter eating their snacks and watching the big kids at Surf Camp right next to us.


Holden's friends: Carter Sammis, 3.5 years; Holden, 1.5 yrs; Gavin Conley, 10.5 months, Paxton Sammis, 6 months.

VISALIA
After the beach house, Trey left for flight school and Holden and I went to Visalia to see my family. I had a major melt-down the first couple of days because I was so overwhelmed with moving. I was lucky to be with my family at that time. I didn't take many pictures but it was a nice mellow trip. My mom, grandma and I took Holden to Chuck E. Cheese one day while we were there; and I'm not sure who had more fun - Holden or my mom and I. We became ticket fiends, and after a while would only play the games where we could get the most tickets. Holden was oblivious to the whole ticket craze, but lucky for him - he walked out with one silver pom-pom and three Tootsie Rolls (which we ate). We went to Amanda's baby shower before heading back to San Diego.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! you guys had such a busy summer... holden looks so cute... like such a little "surfer guy" at the beach. i can't wait to see your new home.

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home