Saturday, February 16, 2008

Sick Days

Holden was out of school for a week earlier this month (1/28-2/1). He had a super high fever, and was having tummy issues. Three other kids went home sick the same day he did (Monday, 1/28) so I was certain it was a virus. He was really lethargic and just wanted to sleep all day. I talked to the nurses at his pediatrician's office on Monday afternoon and Tuesday, they said to bring him in if he still had a fever on Wednesday. His fever continued so we brought him to the doctor on Wednesday afternoon. It turns out he had a severe tonsil infection. I felt really bad for not taking him in earlier. Trey stayed home with him on Thursday and Friday. Holden slept most of Thursday; this is where I found them when I came home that afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home