Friday, April 10, 2009

Officially Sleeping Through

For the first time since Cash's birth, I woke up on my own and not to the sound of Cash crying. On Wednesday, April 8th Cash went to bed at about 7:15 p.m. He didn't wake up until Thursday morning at about 6:15. Eleven hours of sleep! I got up right before he did, happily realizing I wasn't up in the wee hours of the morning. Last night was similar - he woke up a little earlier at 5:30 a.m. I put his pacifier back in and left him in bed until about 6:15. I think he's officially sleeping through the night. Just in time for me to go back to work!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful post!! Just in time for your first day back at work! Hoping it goes well!

xo, Lori

7:23 PM  
Anonymous jenn whitney said...

way to go cash!

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home