Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of Daycare 2009

Holden and Cash started back to daycare today. Holden was so excited to go back and see Gravedigger and all of his friends. Even though he has a Gravedigger monster truck here at home, he couldn't wait to go see the one at school. Holden started to get a little sad when I was about to leave, but then his friend Caitlin walked in and he forgot all about me.

Cash went right into Emily's arms and then played on the floor with a little girl named Elise. He seemed happy. I don't think he even realized I left.

I hope they both have a great first day. I was so excited for today to come and to finally have a day to myself, but now that they're not with me I'm sad. They're a spunky pair that keep me on my toes.

1 Comments:

Blogger lmg said...

That must have felt so, so good that you were able to leave in such good spirits! I pray that our first day goes that well too!

xo

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home