Friday, July 21, 2006

The Friendship Begins


Holden "found" Houston today. Lately while playing in the exersaucer, Holden has been observing him, but there's been no reaction one way or another. So when Houston walked into Holden's room, and his whole face lit up, I was surprised. He was genuinely happy to see him, much like he is when Trey or I walk into the room. Houston laid down outside his door, and the rest is history. You can see how it all played out. The bad news is....Holden has found his way out of our safe place.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anna Davis said...

Oh my gosh, I am dying at how cute this is! Houston looks so tolerant and sweet. I am sure this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

7:46 PM  
Blogger lmg said...

I still can't get over how mobile Holden is. Such an advanced little man isn't he? So cute with Houston. I wish some of this would rub off on my children. Ha-ha!

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home