Tuesday, July 11, 2006

A New High Chair


Yesterday, I purchased the Graco Contempo high chair. My mom talked me into getting a high chair right away, and I am sooo glad I did! (Thanks for the tip, Mom!) It is ten times easier to feed the little guy in it. It folds up really slim to only 7.5", which is great for our small house. I'm able to fold it up after his feedings. It reclines to three positions and has six different height positons. I love that I can sit in one of our dining room chairs and put him to a comfortable height for me to feed him. The seat is a wipeable vinyl- another plus. The greatest part was that it came completely assembled, so all I had to do was pull it out of the box and it was ready to use. Another big perk was that it was on sale - we got it for only 70 bucks! I am thrilled with this purchase (it may be one of my all time favorites)!!

Love the slim fold!

2 Comments:

Blogger Anna Davis said...

Jenn, you should be a sales rep for the high chair company. You made me want to run out and get one! Holden looks so tiny and adorable in his big boy chair!

9:30 AM  
Blogger lmg said...

Love the highchair! It will be so great for traveling. We have found that our big highchair doesn't fit in the car for traveling but if we don't have it, feeding is a pain. Good choice Jenn.

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home