Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Belly Sleeping

Yesterday as Trey and I were paying bills in the office, Holden was playing on a blanket in the living room. He rolled over, got stuck on his belly and started fussing. We continued to work in the office with the intention of getting him in a minute. All of sudden, he was silent. We looked in to see that he was fast asleep. He took almost a two hour nap right there on the floor.

Here's what we came in to find. So sweet.


Calvin wonders, "What is going on here?"


About half way through his long nap, his little bottom came up. Cute, huh?

1 Comments:

Blogger lmg said...

Looking at these pics of Holden sleeping made me get up from my computer chair to look in on little Charlie. You made me miss her and she is only 2 feet away from me!

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home