Friday, July 14, 2006

Our Safe Place

My mom gave me another good mommy tip. After talking to her about all the head-into-the-corner stories she told me to create a safe place for Holden to crawl around in. We determined his room was pretty safe. Now, all I do is throw some toys around, and he has a little party crawling around his room. I'm amazed at how fast he is when he wants something. But this also means I'm pretty much confined to this room now. Thank god for wireless internet! You can all be sure to have lots of blog updates from me.

These pics were taken Wednesday, July 12th.





I was sitting in my chair taking all of those pictures. I must have been doing something on the computer; when I looked down all I saw were two little legs sticking out. I got up and had to snap this adorable picture! He needed a little rest.

And some not so safe things:

Today (7/14) we did the same drill. After running errands, I threw some toys around and put him in his room. I had been using my computer earlier so it was sitting out on the floor. I went to get some juice for myself, when I heard my computer making noise. I hurried into the room to find Holden playing with the computer. He managed to open screens I've never seen before. I quickly put the computer on the side table next to my chair. I fed him, played with him on the floor for a bit, and then decided to update the blog. As I pulled my computer down and started typing, Holden bolted over here (he was over by the hamper playing with his yellow block) and pulled it off my lap to try to play with it. I got back up in chair and continued with the update. Just as I was typing the part about his little legs sticking out, I looked down and there they were again. This time he was studying the glider parts underneath the chair. He is his father's child.


I put the computer down to snap the picture and he spied it right away. I had to quickly snatch it back up. This boy is a handful!

2 Comments:

Blogger Anna Davis said...

Aaron thinks that Holden is Albert Einstein. This kid is going to keep you on your toes for the rest of your life!@!!!

9:24 PM  
Blogger lmg said...

I absolutely can not believe how much he is moving around. It's really not fair, you should have at least had another month or so before he was so mobile. Wow, go Holden!

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home