Friday, July 03, 2009

"Hey Mom, Watch This!"

Holden's got a sweet jump, forward roll move off our front wall. It always starts with, "Hey Mom, watch this!" He's been doing it for months, but I finally captured it on film. I think I love it even more now that I have the still shots of it. I used the "sports" mode on my camera where it took a shot every second (or maybe even faster). He did it twice and I'm posting both because I love his set-up stance on his second set - shoulder up, sizing everything up - not to mention he catches some serious air. Maybe he has a career in gymnastics!Check out this set-up....


After those sweet moves, Jenn had to say good-bye.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jenn Barnier said...

i had a great time visiting and can't wait to see you guys again. xo

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home