Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Rolling Over

Cash rolled over (back to tummy) for the first time on May 21, 2009 - five months and 17 days old. He had been curling onto his side for a little while before, but on this particular day, he curled on his side and pumped his little leg in the air until he flipped himself over. So cute! I put him back on his back and he did it again. I called everybody I knew and I watched him flip over exactly four times. Somebody asked if I'd take pictures of it yet, but I hadn't. I took out my camera and wouldn't you know he wouldn't roll over anymore. I snapped his further attempts to capture his outfit, the location, etc. but actually caught his roll overs a few days later.


Actual Day of First Roll Overs - Although Not Captured on FilmRolling Over Captured on May 23, 2009

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home