Tuesday, November 07, 2006

First Supported Steps

I bought a new toy for Holden a couple of weeks ago that, at first, upset me because I thought it was dumb once I got it home. It had some twirly toys that he could play with on the front, and it converted to a walker. He wasn't too interested in it at all. Then one day, I was driving home from work talking to Trey on the phone and he said, "Holden just stood up on his walker and walked across the room." Now, I don't want to say that I didn't believe Trey, but I had a hard time believing it was true. Then once I was home, I saw it with my own eyes. He really did it - he stood up and just walked across the room like it was no big deal. Now he does it constantly if the walker is facing a direction that he has room to walk. The Cage (see below) is not very big, so he can't go very far.


The Morning After the First Steps - Still Charging!


Practice Makes Perfect

The Series... He's Really Walking


Go Holden, Go, Go!


He's Reached the End

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna Davis said...

Go Holden Go!!! this is crazy--he's going to be riding a bike and then driving a car in no time. Such an advanced little guy you have, and such a cutie patootie!

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home