Monday, May 26, 2008

Too Cute Not to Write Down

Since this blog has become my place to document all of Holden's milestones and cuteness, I have to write about two totally adorable things he said yesterday.

I had just unloaded groceries and they were on our dining room table. Holden climbed up on a chair to look, and he found the Otter Pop type popsicles that were in their liquid form in the tubes. He looked at me and said, "We have to cold 'em up, Mom!"

Rocking Holden before bed is my favorite time of the day because he always says something that makes me smile. Last night, he was rubbing his cheeks and saying, "I have smoothie." I couldn't figure out what he was talking about, I thought maybe he was remembering a time when he had yogurt on his face. Then he touched and rubbed my cheek, he said, "You have a smoothie, Mom?"

I said, "No, I don't have a smoothie."

Rubbing his cheek and then mine, "You have a smoothie? I have a smoothie.........Daddy has a rough!"


A shot of Holden's smoothie!

2 Comments:

Blogger Anna Davis said...

What a cutie pie! You are so good at remembering Holden's quotes and writing them down. He will love reading all about his funny sayings when he is older. Such a good mommy!

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so cute!

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home