Thursday, July 24, 2008

20 Weeks


Well, I'm halfway through my pregnancy. The second trimester is the best, I feel great. The worst part is that my face has broken out - my chin is dry, red, and bumpy at times. It's nothing I can't deal with, just a bit irritating. We had the big anatomy ultrasound last week, and his anatomy looks great but was measuring a little small. I am going to go in for a growth scan ultrasound in 4 weeks just to be sure he's growing on target. I remember doing this with Holden too. I'm sure everything is fine, but I'm happy my doctor is being proactive. I'm posting another self-timer portrait of my belly, it's definitely getting bigger.

The exciting news is....we have chosen a name. Our baby boy will be named Cash Jones Fletcher. It's one we both immediately agreed upon, and I love it so much. To me it represents a laid back, cool, hip kind of guy; the one you just want to be around. Plus, Holden and Cash sound like perfect brother names, like a team that can conquer the world together!

4 Comments:

Blogger Anna Davis said...

Jenn,
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the name!!! Cash also sounds like a real a$$ kicker. I cant wait to see Holden and Cash together. So cute!

7:49 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Great name!!! Thanks for all your comments on our blog. We can't wait to see you guys soon! For some reason I can not send emails, but I receive them just fine. Hugs!

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jenn, you are looking so great! and i love the name too. miss you! xo

8:44 AM  
Blogger lmg said...

Lookin' good mama! And P.S. boys with names like Holden and Cash can date my girls anytime!!! xo

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home