Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Kissy Kissy Thank You

The other day, Holden went around the living room to kiss all of his toys. One by one, he bend down, and gave each one a big smackaroo! Adorable. He also blows me a kiss when I tell him I love him. He cracks up everytime after he blows a kiss. I don't know if he could get much cuter!

Last weekend, the wonderful Betts family came to the rescue again! They took Holden to the mall with them while Trey and I ran a few errands. (Such an awesome treat!) On their drive home, we were talking on the phone to each other. Liz pointed out how cute Holden sounded when he said cracker (car-car). Then she told me he said thank you after they handed him each cracker. I was shocked - he says thank you?!?? When I went to pick him up at their house, kate handed Holden a teddy bear, and he replied tatu. Liz said, " See, he said thank you." I realized I had heard him say it before, I just never knew what he was saying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home