Sunday, May 20, 2007

Mother's Day

I know I'm a little late on the blog updates, but better late than never, right? On Mother's Day we went to brunch with Nancy, Tabi & Mike, George & Nina and all the kids. The spread at the Morgan's Run Country Club was delightful; I didn't have enough room for all the yummy food. Holden loved running on the golf course with his cousins. After, we came home and Holden took a nap. Later in the afternoon, we took Houston to the beach. Holden loved playing in the ocean just as much as Houston did. Trey and I learned that we are going to get quite a workout at the beach this summer as Holden bee-lines straight for the ocean. No stopping, no fear. Luckily, Trey gave me a break and took care of him the whole time we were at the beach. I got to be the proud mama taking pictures of my boys.









1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day Jenn! It looks like you had a wonderful day. At our vacation in September, I hope you guys will come over and we can chase ALL the kids from running right into the ocean. xo, Lori

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home