Friday, December 12, 2008

Milk

Holden is getting used to the fact that Cash is here to stay. He asks to hold him everyday and likes to kiss the top of his head. Any time Cash makes a little squeak, Holden will ask, "What is he saying?" If I say I don't know, he'll answer himself. "I think he's saying he wants milk. From your boob." I tell him he's probably right.

He's really trying to get a handle on this nursing thing. He raised his shirt the other night, looked at his flat little boobs and said, " I can't feed him - mine are too small. But you can feed him - yours are big. Yeah, mine are too small." We processed the whole nursing thing together for a few minutes. Seeing him standing there with his shirt pulled up trying to figure it out was so cute I don't ever think I'll ever forget it as long as I live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home