Sunday, November 16, 2008

Baby Showers for Cash

On Wednesday, November 12th my staff threw me a baby shower for Cash. It was really nice to celebrate him. So much happens in preparation for the first baby, and I was grateful that we got to honor baby Cash too. We received a lot of darling clothes, some hand made gifts, and a generous cash gift towards the stroller we want to get. I feel so lucky to work with such a loving and nurturing staff.

On Friday, November 14th my class threw me a surprise shower. My principal came in and told me she wanted to go over my and my long term substitute's letters to the parents in our class. We went into our middle work room, closed the door, and worked away at editing the letters. When we were finished, we walked back into my room and everyone was gone. We walked up to the lounge and my whole class and many parents were in there. I was so touched. We received a basket of goodies from them: gift cards, onesies, a soft blanket, and a cuddly teddy bear. We are truly blessed. (No pictures from this impromptu shower.)

Holden even got a big brother present - so cute!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky Cash and he doesn't even know it yet! The giraffe sweater is my favorite!

xo, Lori

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home