Saturday, September 27, 2008

Mama's Got a New Ride

The Ford had been driving funny, so I asked Trey to take it to have it serviced and checked. The service technician thought the transmission seal we had fixed while it was still under warranty broke again. Only this time, the warranty was up and we would have to fit the big bill to have it fixed. Trey decided to look into getting me a new (bigger) car, rather than putting a whole bunch of money into the Ford and having that seal break again in another 20K miles. We went to look at GMC Yukons this morning. I test drove one and loved it. I asked if I could have seat heaters and memory driver seat controls (I've always wanted those!). They didn't have any 2 wheel drive 2008 models in a light color with those options, but found a white 2 wheel drive Yukon Denali at another dealer close by. It was a base Denali model and they would give it us for the same price as the optioned Yukons we were looking at. When it came we loved it, and decided to go for it! It's so luxurious, definitely the nicest car I've ever had. It feels so grown up and Mommy like. When I started having buyer's remorse after I signed the papers and drove off the lot (I always do), Trey told me to relax and go with it, I deserved it. That was the sweetest thing ever. I LOVE my new car.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo! Hot car Jenn!

xo, Lori

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home