Saturday, November 15, 2008

Halloween

Holden, our little fighter pilot, had the best Halloween ever! At school he paraded around our district office with his friends for his first round of trick-or-treating. He went to the Pumpkin Patch after school, and then came home and carved our pumpkin with his daddy. We costumed up and went across the street to our neighbors Halloween party at 5:00. He ended the night trick-or-treating around the neighborhood with all of his friends. By the end of the night, I asked one of our neighbors what time it was. I was sure he was going to say 9:30/10:00. Nope, it was 7:30! Holden was in bed and asleep by 8:00. Pretty impressive, I thought!



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure which of the two helmets Holden had on that I like better! LOL. So adorable! We too, were home and done by 8:00! Amazing!

xo, Lori

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home