Sunday, November 23, 2008

38 Weeks

Wow, 38 weeks! I have a C-section scheduled for Thursday, December 4th which means at the most I will only be pregnant for 11 more days. Some days I feel like I can't take being pregnant another second. I can't get comfortable, my back hurts, my belly hurts, my everything hurts, sleeping is impossible, and the list could go on. Then other days I feel fine and like I could last another month if I had to. I guess that's how it goes with pregnancy though. I'm focusing on being grateful and am appreciating this special time with Holden and our family of three. We're all anxious and excited to meet Cash though. His room is ready, the car seat is out, my bags are packed...

2 Comments:

Blogger lmg said...

Gettin' Close!!! Hang in there friend! It'll be here before you know it!

8:50 PM  
Blogger Anna Davis said...

You look amazing--all basketball belly!

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home