Monday, December 15, 2008

We Love Nana Judy

Nana Judy came on Wednesday, December 3rd just in time for Cash's birth. Like usual, she was amazing in every way. She stayed with me in the hospital, made pancakes for the boys, played with Holden, baked cookies, did all my laundry, and comforted me during my hormone crash. We loved every minute of her visit and were sad to see her leave on Thursday, December 11th.

You may remember that she bought a book, Little Quack, for Holden and read it to him when he was days old. She did the same for Cash. Cash's book, Little Gorilla, is a sweet book, which shows that adults continue to love a child as he grows. These books will be special in our family forever. You should see Holden's copy of Little Quack - it's torn and tattered from the hundreds of readings, but well loved.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how Holden is loving the new book. He is captivated!

xo, Lori

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home