Monday, August 14, 2006

Back to School

Our baby started daycare today. We're calling it school at our house, it just makes me feel better that way. I dropped him off at about 8:30. There was only one other little girl there, Aine (pronounced on-ya). I ran errands and got so much accomplished in a short period of time - it was a little strange. I picked him up around 1:00 pm. They said he did a great job, but hadn't napped at all. He loved the gym equipment. They said he like to crawl up the foam wedge. I loaded him into the car and he fell asleep before we were out of the parking lot. He even stayed asleep while I took him out of the car seat and walked him into the house. I put him right into his crib and he slept for two and a half hours. Well, he woke in the middle of his nap to have a bottle, but I'm not sure if he was ever really awake. I'll take him for a little bit again tomorrow. I hope he gets used to it and can learn to take naps there.
Not the best picture, but here's Holden playing on the wedge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home