Sunday, August 20, 2006

Houston, We Have a Problem

A big problem! After working in my classroom for a good 6 hours yesterday (8/20), this is what Holden and I walked in to find. I'm still so upset I can hardly stand it. Houston had to be left inside because the gardener was supposed to be coming. My guess is that Houston smelled the cat food outside the kitty door and decided to go for it. Thank God I'm married to Trey; he can fix it pretty easily. But still...what a hassle.



That is the cat door casing, the actual cat door, and the kitty's food /water bowls.



We knew our dog was crazy, but I'm not sure we ever thought he was capable of this! Yes, you're seeing it correctly. Houston chewed a hole in our drywall!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Jenn... I'm speechless... it's is amazing what our "sweet labradors" are capable of sometimes.

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home